Why to choose Arrow Drippers

I have come up with this question in my mind why the arrow drippers are made and what are its benfit for plants?
I do not understanding how does this is very useful products for watering? Any advice really appreciated in this.
take a look at this video of Double arrow dripper

ZandraJoi

I have come up with this question in my mind why the arrow drippers are made and what are its benfit for plants?
I do not understanding how does this is very useful products for watering? Any advice really appreciated in this.
take a look at this video of Double arrow dripper
Some people like them as they can put them right where they would want the water to flow to. It looks like you put it deeper in the soil so it can get to the roots better than a dripper that just waters the top layer of the soil.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Arrow Dripper stakes can send water directly to the roots of the plant, but you have to choose the right size of stake depending on the plant size. They helps to grow perfectly than drippers which drop the water on the surface of the soil.
I suggest you to install and see how they works.

Arrow dripper stakes are often chosen for their ability to efficiently deliver water directly to the roots of plants. This helps reduce water waste and allows for precise watering, which can be beneficial for plants that require specific watering needs. The arrow shape of the stake helps it penetrate the soil easily and the dripper feature controls the water flow rate, ensuring the right amount of water reaches the plants. Additionally, arrow dripper stakes are typically made of durable materials and are easy to install, making them a convenient choice for gardeners and farmers.