killing a tree?

Y

Yillb

What's the best way to kill a pretty mature tree that is dying? Huge branches are falling off.. i want to kill it without chopping it down, any ideas?

david

Administrator
Most of the trees take time for dying since they drink water directly from the ground. I suggest try with salt, but still can't sure. I will let you know soon.

the only issue is that idea is that salt can stay in the ground after the tree has died.
i would suggest maybe injecting salt into the tree directly into the water stream.

david

Administrator
Yep, by drilling an hole into the tree and injecting salt water into tree through that hole.

enzoo

Why don't you just let the tree die alone... There's a law in the Philippines that forbids cutting tree even if it is dying.

uttam

enzoo said:
Why don't you just let the tree die alone... There's a law in the Philippines that forbids cutting tree even if it is dying.
Great, but here in India was too same under some leaders, and now the Law is not their and had to remove any tree that will come in the journey.
Trees does not have life in these days and if you see any free space or occupied by trees, then people start to offer for the property. People should always think to keep clean and green their cities, but in these days buildings are the main projects for them.