Why do you garden?

A lot of people, young and old love to work about in their garden! Some do it as a hobby, to relax or to enter specific competitions!

So, do any of you love to do things in the garden?? What is your reason for taking care of your garden?

I have a small garden in the backyard and currently growing avocados, tomatoes, cucumber, and some flowers. I do it as more of a part-time hobby but I'm still trying to get into it and learn as much as I can. It would be a great achievement to use the ingredients I grew in a future dish

I love it because of fresh air smell, and vegetables that will keep me in healthy position. During Covid times a lot of indoor plants are established in so many homes for fresh oxygen.
Doing Gardening is a good thing than anything in the world.

Allice

I like gardening because it is important for every person to see the result of their work. It's nice when you eat vegetables from the garden without harmful impact of these, and understand that you did it, that your family is grateful to you

Last edited:
I like gardening because it is important for every person to see the result of their work. It's nice when you eat vegetables from the garden and understand that you did it, that your family is grateful to you
This is the main reason, but you and your family also lives healthy as market vegetables are most contains diseases, insects and pesticides. Home made food is always better so home grown vegetables are too always better for health.

ZandraJoi

I love gardening. Tending to my flowers. Weeding is quite relaxing to me to be honest as I don't use chemicals. We don't have a big garden here as my dad does so we help him out as often as we can. He already has a surplus so there's no need for me to have a big one here.

Gardening allows people to create beautiful outdoor spaces that they can enjoy throughout the year.
Gardening is a way for people to grow our own fresh produce, which can be a healthy and sustainable source of food.

Overall, gardening is a diverse and rewarding activity that can bring people closer to nature, promote their health and wellbeing, and provide them with a source of fresh food and beauty.