What if the lithium producer raise up??

Except for the lithium ion batteries, other solutions we have currently are still expensive or require big spaces. So what if the lithium producer raise up the material price once the demands go much higher?

I am seeing the prices are moving up and the other hand chineese produces cheapest batteries to all over the world. I have seen the market is blown up with E- vehicles so the lithium batteries will go cheap if more companies comes in race.

Their is always price increaments only unless like a job salary till the end of job. Currently I am using lead acid battery.

I am seeing the prices are moving up and the other hand chineese produces cheapest batteries to all over the world. I have seen the market is blown up with E- vehicles so the lithium batteries will go cheap if more companies comes in race.

Their is always price increaments only unless like a job salary till the end of job. Currently I am using lead acid battery.
hmm thanks

No one cannot expect what will happen with the Covid arrived in every country. I would suggest you to buy now and don't look for another decade as this solves your problem.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Except for the lithium ion batteries, other solutions we have currently are still expensive or require big spaces. So what if the lithium producer raise up the material price once the demands go much higher?
As per my past experience Lithium prices have dropped, but during Covid times it has raised again and now Solar and EV Lithium cells are in high prices. We cannot predict the prices of these lithium since they are not manufactured in every country.