Success at Farming (as a business)

Any ideas? I live in the US - and my cousin was involved in organic farming - but it just didn't last. What do you think he did wrong?

Myself, I think the market was possibly too saturated and he didn't have the outreach costs (advertising or something similar) to overcome the obstacle.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Here some people get orders from Hotels directly, so your cousin should had some patience in getting into business. I cannot say what is the current situation of economy in US, however in India the Economy is dead under PM Modi.

Sometimes it happen and if it is startup, then definetely gives more problems in building customers. I would suggest you to check with other Farmers who are doing same business. Hydroponics farming make good profits without worries. If you advertised your business in proper method, then more customers is at your door step.

For the startup you need to consult some buyers and advertisers to advertise your business. Your brother did wrong by closing business as he have to maintain for some more time and consulting with others. Business can't build within a time frame, but once it is established it's hard to demolish it.
I myself runs a small business and made some decent profit in hte past, but later so many started to sell same products and the buyers became very low.

For the startup you need to consult some buyers and advertisers to advertise your business. Your brother did wrong by closing business as he have to maintain for some more time and consulting with others. Business can't build within a time frame, but once it is established it's hard to demolish it.
I myself runs a small business and made some decent profit in hte past, but later so many started to sell same products and the buyers became very low.
Yeah, you got a point. My cousin probably didn't whether the storm long enough. Well, it's that way with any business. I mean, now I got a music lesson Patreon - and it's going to be frustrating - before things break even - or boom.
Sometimes it happen and if it is startup, then definetely gives more problems in building customers. I would suggest you to check with other Farmers who are doing same business. Hydroponics farming make good profits without worries. If you advertised your business in proper method, then more customers is at your door step.
Yeah, looking at models is good. Myself, for my music lesson Patreon - I have been examining some successful ones. In fact, one makes $3,354 a month - from only 85,100 YouTube subscribers.

Yeah, you got a point. My cousin probably didn't whether the storm long enough. Well, it's that way with any business. I mean, now I got a music lesson Patreon - and it's going to be frustrating - before things break even - or boom.

Yeah, looking at models is good. Myself, for my music lesson Patreon - I have been examining some successful ones. In fact, one makes $3,354 a month - from only 85,100 YouTube subscribers.
Yeah, we have to be very careful before starting any business that would make loss. If someone makes $3500 per month with 85k subscribers, then most of them are inactive or not interested in such things. Although we shouldn't concentrate on subscribers or viewers, but we have to look for sales.

Analyzing can bring more sales if we go to proper Youtuber, they can tell us everything.

Yeah, we have to be very careful before starting any business that would make loss. If someone makes $3500 per month with 85k subscribers, then most of them are inactive or not interested in such things. Although we shouldn't concentrate on subscribers or viewers, but we have to look for sales.

Analyzing can bring more sales if we go to proper Youtuber, they can tell us everything.
From what I read, 1 percent of a huge number is your loyal customers. A marketer should pull them out and spend most ad dollars on them - at some point.

Except farmers who are in drought hit region, with their knowledge,sincerity, hardworking, accepting changes are still earning good profit in agriculture.

@Annies
Yes many are earning, but still crying for the loss during rainy season. These people needs some Government help and an online education to get loans,etc.

Educated farmers are really making good amount from farming and we had only 1 acre of land still made good profits in the past.