which is the best type of sprinkler?

david

Administrator
Rain Guns are suitable for large gardens and mini sprinklers are for small garden. Let me know the area of your garden and design, so I can advise something.

If you don't want the leaves to get wet you can use a soaker hose that has holes in it and waters more toward the roots of the plants.
It might be a drip irrigation not sprinkler because a sprinkler will always thros water to certain distance. I understand your point without watering on leaves one can use soaker hose, but drip also suitable or a wate spike in this way.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't want the leaves to get wet you can use a soaker hose that has holes in it and waters more toward the roots of the plants.
Thanks for the advice and your tips are excellent. I would agree with you for the plants that need water to the roots, but if you go such as Mint, leafy vegetables, then make sure we need to use Sprinkler in order to avoid pests.

What is the size of yoru garden, so I can take a look that will suit for your Garden. I would also like to know how many plants are their and in which condition. I mean whether directly in Soil or in Pots.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
How would a sprinkler ensure that pests are kept at bay against your plants? I'm curious to find this out.
From the pressure the insects will run far away even it is easy to remove when we runs the sprinkler. Plants loves to have Sprinkler just like rain and even the dust can easily cleaned day by day.

How would a sprinkler ensure that pests are kept at bay against your plants? I'm curious to find this out.
Sprinler sprays water on the plants and it covers in 360 degree type so Sprinkler can remove any insects if plants get infected. Did you ever watched a video on YouTube about sprinkler and Rain gun?