What types of pest treatments are safe to use in aquaponics?

What types of pest treatments are safe to use in aquaponics? Are things like neem oil safe? I just never thought of that part before. I'm sure even if you are careful some of

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Neem oil is the best solution of spraying on any plants or mixing with them. Any gardener know Neem oil is the organic best pesticide for all types of systems. Have you tried it?

I would recommend spraying Azamax, as well as Botanigard since they are from Azadirachtin products that were organic for any plants. I hope this can solve your problem in getting rid of insects, else let us know furter improvement.

Neem oil is the best solution of spraying on any plants or mixing with them. Any gardener know Neem oil is the organic best pesticide for all types of systems. Have you tried it?
Nope

I would recommend spraying Azamax, as well as Botanigard since they are from Azadirachtin products that were organic for any plants. I hope this can solve your problem in getting rid of insects, else let us know furter improvement.
Thank you,i never heard of this before.Does it smell bad?

Nope

Thank you,i never heard of this before.Does it smell bad?
Yes Neem oil works great which is made from neem leaves. and as per Azamax I don't hink it gives smell since these aquaponics are under shelter. Organic pests is good for human health so need not to worry about it unless we have suspense on it.