What is Hydroponics? How is it beneficial and useful?

Hydroponics is an interesting and mind blowing technolgy in growing of plants. If you ever not looked manually, then my suggestion is right time to start in growing plants like spinach.

In the begining you feel uncomfortable, but later you will be profitted automatically what you grown.
Smaller kits are available in the market to give a try.

I’m sorry mate but this is borderline propaganda. Hydroponics is certainly good but it is limited to plants with shallow root growth. There’s no way you could grow a banana tree without a stronger medium to support growth. As also commented, your stats are very misleading 20x, which is actually 20%, which is actually 80% less.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I’m sorry mate but this is borderline propaganda. Hydroponics is certainly good but it is limited to plants with shallow root growth. There’s no way you could grow a banana tree without a stronger medium to support growth. As also commented, your stats are very misleading 20x, which is actually 20%, which is actually 80% less.
I agree with you, but this would help in farming and many grown chilli plants in less space. For home grown food try spinach, Tomato and other few vegetables.

Yes it is limited, but what can be done those are living in apartments.

JBA

Hi,
I am into hydroponics and as said above it really depends on what you want to grow. However, hydroponics has many advantages, especially that you don't need to have a specific land to grow your vegetables. Also, weather varies a lot from an area to another, so hydroponics can be a good alternative if you don't have a good weather to grow plants.

That said, you'll be limited to few vegetables/plants. It is really up to you.

ZandraJoi

I think hydroponics have their place in our lives. But people shouldn't believe too much of the hype & to really research what they are getting into. I've never gotten into it myself but I have seen them at fairs.

Hydroponics is good for those people who live in apartments and want to grow their own food. You can try with a starter kit to test the growth and maintainance. I was too hectic in the begining, but later enjoyed, now looking to grow more plants.