What do you do if you get brown ends on your spider plant?

I heard it's from not watering the plant for too long? I didn't notice them when I bought the plant and now I wonder if the plant will recover on its own or if I should cut them off or just leave the ends be as they are now.I heard it's from not watering the plant for too long? I didn't notice them when I bought the plant and now I wonder if the plant will recover on its own or if I should cut them off or just leave the ends be as they are now.

ZandraJoi

I have found too much or too little water can cause those brown ends. While some plants their soil needs to dry out, spider plants can't handle that.
I too cut or trim off the ends.

Dry leaves can happen if your plant doesnt getting enough water to roots, have you noticed anything in the pot or around the plant. Please post a photo of your plant with soil as I had solved in the past by using deep watering to the plant.

Just cut those dry leaves from the plant or tree and water it properly also see the soil if any chemicals or anything preent in that. It is a short term, but showing plant had some problems in growing. You can also the check the leaves if any insects are their since butterflies lays on it.