What are drop irrigation systems

david

Administrator
Where did you heard about this drop Irrigation system? Drip is same as they provide drops of water on time. There is no system for the Drop Irrigation.
Drip Irrigation systems are been very useful in any types of plants for saving water for the future use. Drip Irrigation can be used remotely or by manually operating.

Nowadays we have seeing the water is becoming less compare to the past and even it is difficult to grow crops.

Hi Drop irrigation is a different type of system that is currently coming to here in this website, please check the store and get the parts that you wanted. I hope someone will posts those images here so people might get attracted towards them.

Drop Irrigation would be one of the best method for Potted plants where the water goes directly into the roots of plants. I hope the admin will post some images here as I am unable to add them. please activate for us also uploading images here.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking to process some of the Drop Irrigation components for flower pots and container gardening as they are most benefited for them.
Ill update here with pictures soon.

I think this mostly is a method that is used for either desert based landscaping, or for potted plants in order to improve the ability to keep them watered enough per each container. I have a few setup in my front and back yard due to my desert based landscaping, and I'll try to snag some photos and post them of the layout.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is one of the Drop Irrigation component where the water can be sent through drip lines to the roots of plants. take a look of it and this is under process to manufacture them.
https://www.dripworld.com/store/product/drip-emitter-curved-arrow/
[img=500x400]https://www.dripworld.com/store/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/curved-arrow-stake-for-drop-irrigation-8.jpg[/img]

Hi can i attach the emitter straight to the 16mm pipe line?? as i have to do it in a larger space and it is basically a row of raised bed

Hi can i attach the emitter straight to the 16mm pipe line?? as i have to do it in a larger space and it is basically a row of raised bed
Yes you can, but the water pressure decreases if you use the same line for larger distance. Try it and see if it can solve your problem or else go in parallel way with 12mm pipe lines.

Drop irrigation is a type of irrigation system that delivers water directly to the roots of plants through a network of pipes, tubes, and emitters. This method of irrigation is more efficient and water-saving compared to traditional surface irrigation methods, as the water is delivered directly to the roots where it is needed.