Too Much Water on Plants

Having too much water given without drainage can be a bad thing.  What are some methods to avoid the situation?  Which work best?   Has anyone had personal experiences with this problem?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Drainage is compulsory else the plant will die, I would suggest you to check the proper tutorial and before planting any plants drainage should be their else the plant will die within few days.
Drop or Drip or Water spikes is enough to control the water flow so use them as per your requirement.

Always make a drainage hole, if you haven't yet made any holes then please make it now so the plant will be healthy and alive. Try to use proper products to water the plants instead of throwing bunch of water at a time.

Well, with Jalapenos, too much water makes them less hot. OK, who has tried to grow them? Who likes them? They are one of my favorite vegetables!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
You mean Chilli and Ive thought something that is a new variety vegetable, but google answered me. It has a lot of tasty recipes along with food, most of them uses in functions. These Chilli has a lot of varieties to use during lunch or dinner, ill post some images how we use here.
How you cook this vegetable?

You mean Chilli and Ive thought something that is a new variety vegetable, but google answered me. It has a lot of tasty recipes along with food, most of them uses in functions. These Chilli has a lot of varieties to use during lunch or dinner, ill post some images how we use here.
How you cook this vegetable?
Not sure if chillis are Jalapenos, but they're both hot. Of course, probably they are related and grow under similar conditions.

Most of the time these are used for outside foods like evening breakfast. I meant for a hungry food. These may also used in Curries, but with basin powder is excellent.
There is another tyoe of chilli that had a lot of vitamins. These Jalapenos are not hot as chilli and they do not hurt like chillies do. In a week I would eat them atleast thrice.