Organic Crops

There seems to be a big demand so questions arise:

• Should we raise them for profit?
  • What are the best ways to raise them?
  • What are the best ways to sell them?
Anyway, my cousin is successfully raising this stuff - so it's an inspiration!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Organic Plants are for our end use and they doesn't need to sell because of their life sucks as we dont use Pesticides for Organic plants. Just think what shall we do in order to survive as healthy plant to get Organic Foods.
I grown Tomatoes in the past, but due to insects the plant died slowly, never used any pesticides on this plant. Ill post an image of Tomatoes that was grown during the plant stayed in the pot.

admin said:
Organic Plants are for our end use and they doesn't need to sell because of their life sucks as we dont use Pesticides for Organic plants. Just think what shall we do in order to survive as healthy plant to get Organic Foods.
I grown Tomatoes in the past, but due to insects the plant died slowly, never used any pesticides on this plant. Ill post an image of Tomatoes that was grown during the plant stayed in the pot.
I suppose it's an art, hence, why organic crops are more expensive.  Anyway, I'm sure in most or all parts of the world there is a huge demand and larger prices, hence, why it would be profitable to get into.

So does anyone here feel organic farming is just too hard?

Good to know your cousin is doing business and it would be profitable, why not sell them to local people or local shop owners. Here in Bangalore people loves to have such type of plants, Fruits , vegetables since Organic give us a lot of proteins Vitamins, etc.
When you start as newcomer it would be harder, but later its easier as you could learning everything, never think failure may dela to end the business, but it teaches us a lesson.

So does anyone here feel organic farming is just too hard?
No, Organic Farming is so simple, if you do everyday intestinal technique, then you have to never fear about Agriculture. What is your condition in Gardening? do you experience any issues or experienced in the past?