Sprinkler for Mint plants

I have mini Mint plants in hanging basket so does somebody tell me whther I should install dtip or Sprinkler for watering to the plants?
Any advice shall be appreciated.

You can use 360 degrees sprinkler for mint and it loves to grow with this method as I have noticed them long ago.

ZandraJoi

I prefer drip to sprinklers for any plant. Sprinklers get on the leaves & the majority of the water doesn't even get to the roots where it's needed. Plus if the plants are in a sunny location, the water can burn some of the leaves.
What have you decided?

I prefer drip to sprinklers for any plant. Sprinklers get on the leaves & the majority of the water doesn't even get to the roots where it's needed. Plus if the plants are in a sunny location, the water can burn some of the leaves.
What have you decided?
Yiou have pointed correct since we need to spray water on leafy vegetables to keep fresh. As a Gardener we use both Sprinkler and Drip system for watering plants.
Plants love rain for a better growth see the difference, but we also need to water at the roots.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Drip is much better. Sprinkers are quite inefficient as ZandraJoi pointed out. It's quite the waste of water, which aside from being bad for the environment can also be quite inefficient in cost.
I understand your points, but we have to keep clean leafy vegetables. Tomato plants too need Sprinkler system from time to time in order keep fresh healthy plants vegetables.
An Example,
We drink water daily for growth and nutrition system, but we use lot of water to bath our body daily in order to keep fresh and healthy. Do you agree not to bath and save water for drinking?

@admin tally agree with you since everyone are not same to wear same clothes, however I have even seen misting nozzles in the market as they are used to cool the plants during summer.

Do you have any misting nozzles or sprinklers at this time?