Solar Garden lights

Have you ever used Solar Garden lights? or do you think they are useful for us to save money electricity also keeps clean and beautiful.
Once I bought few from ebay and they all give small light that is like led light. LOL

Even Led lights are brighter, but make sure they always belong to a branded company. I have seen these guys import from china and they sell on Amazon, Ebay, Flipkart in India. I suggest you to visit local store in order to find good products as online is a big problem unless we see the product in real world.

I haven't used them, but from what I read, they save a significant amount of electricity. The reason being because the newer bulbs are brighter - without sacrificing energy savings.

Buying online is a bad thing in these days since we are unable to see the real product condition. I was too looted on online shops and coming to electronics never buy them unless they have more positive reptation.

If you want bright light then just add some solar panel with new batteries that will provide bright light.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
In simple terms I say add this to your garden light
New battery from a reputable company.
New solar panel that can charge the battery fast.