Alovera is not able to grow properly??

Alovera..is a desert plant. So we are not supposed to water it just like the other plants.
Only then it will be able to grow. If you have some free space, just plant it in that space instead of using the pot.

You should move it into a big pot that can grow easily into big. Small pots are good for small plants, just imagine feeding to a baby and elder people the quantity required.

How many inches and wide, soil pot is required for a fully grown Alovera with 5-6 small pups, because my pot is small and alovera is not able to grow properly o_O
Try to move it into big pot for a better growth, Aloevera is an easy growth plant as it doesn't need much sunlight, water and fertilizer since it is a medicinal plant too.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Alovera grow even in smaller pots, but in small quantity. I think youe soil is bad or something is their for not growing. Can you post a photo here so someone can correct it.

ZandraJoi

Do you have the small, houseplant version or the bigger one that is grown outside? We have the small aloe vera as houseplants & they are quite hardy. I haven't tried growing any kind of aloe vera outside. Though I would like to but we are in the north & I don't think they'd make it up here.