Require Frontier Timer TM 619

david

Administrator
We need Frontier Timer 619 TM in bulk quantity for life long, please let us know your prices and to beat competition. We are looking to sell Drip Irrigation kits online and offline, please take this advantage for future orders and contact us.

email dripworld@gmail.com

Regards
Dripworld Admin

Attachments

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We have currently 8 nos in the Store, feel free to check them here if it needs for you.
https://www.dripworld.com/store/product/multipurpose-programmable-timer/

Hi David how many you want or do you like to sell, since there are no quotes from anyne in this thread. I am too looking to import some timers from china however they need in large amounts. Anyone please message me if you have any contacts in personal.

You can check on Zauba where import details can be found using HSN code. In these days taxes has been increased and it is hard to sell. Good luck for everyone who are selling online.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
At this time you cannot import because of Cornoavirus in the market. I hope you can get within in our country rather than importing. P.s I had 5 timers which were bought a year back so if someone wants then let me know. I don't want to keep most of the items for a long time.

At this time you cannot import because of Cornoavirus in the market. I hope you can get within in our country rather than importing. P.s I had 5 timers which were bought a year back so if someone wants then let me know. I don't want to keep most of the items for a long time.
What is the price of the timer and any photo of it including warranty also shipping cost. I want only one so quote to me for one.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
What is the price of the timer and any photo of it including warranty also shipping cost. I want only one so quote to me for one.
I am selling it at 600 INR and shipping might be around 100 depending upon your shipment. I can do even speed post as this would be more easier to reach in villages.

I will private message you with adress and payment method, etc. I hope it will last longer for me since already lost one from another seller.