Ratio of trees to grass for healthy lawn?

What would be a good ratio of trees to grass to have a healthy lawn? Our neighbors have a ton of trees on their 1.5 acre lot and to me it would seem that it's overcrowded and not good for either the trees or lawn to get enough water and sun?

Grass can be easily grown under shades because sun's heat can spoil the grass. You may seen in Gardens where the grassi good with clean and green.For watering grass use sprinkler that can spray enough water on the grass.

ZandraJoi

I think it also depends on what the individual wants. We live in the woods however where the lawn is, we have a few trees staggered. It makes it harder to mow the lawn with too many trees. I have found the grass by the trees tend to grow better. Here anyways lol

The ideal ratio of trees to grass for a healthy lawn depends on various factors such as the type of tree, the size of the lawn, and the amount of sunlight it receives. There is no specific ratio that applies to all lawns, but as a general rule, it is recommended to plant one large tree or several smaller trees per 1000 square feet of lawn.
This allows for sufficient sunlight to reach the grass while also providing shade and shelter. Additionally, it is important to maintain the trees and grass properly to ensure their health and longevity.