Hydroponic kit in hyderabad

I am too looking to start Hydroponics, can somebody mention me best place for buying Hydroponic Kits in Bangalore or online?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
What type of kit you needed and I am looking to start selling hydroponic kits too. Please mention or post an image of any seller so I can them.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I think urban gardener is providing kits, have you ever tried them or checked their website? Ive thought to start for selling hydroponic kits, but currently was busy on other things.
I will be checking the kit and list it on our site too, once i get all the products from vendors.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
@admin I checked their website and they haven't listed much items or may be I am missing. Could you find for me in Bangalore?
How many plants you want to grow using Hydroponics? Did you checked on Amazon as I am just looking to start sell, but taking huge time in processing components each.

@admin Did you started to process the products or we need to wait till some more days? I was looking to growTomatoes and Spinach using Hydroponics as it is more easier and soil less production.

@ramesh
Why not utilize a starter pack for Spinach as it gives some information for us while growing in Hydroponics. I would advise try smaller kits as you are a starter. I think the administrator require some additional time in propelling in light of certain issues for him.