Premade soils aren't organic....

enzoo

I hope this forum will help me since this is exactly my course: Agriculture.

I've been searching around for solutions.. Premade soils aren't organic and make me angry, how should I get my own organic soil to grow with?

I'm thinking of getting organic peat moss, organic vermiculture, and organic perlite, and just mixing them all at like a 45/10/45 ratio, would this be good? If not, please instruct me in the best way to create completely organic soil, none of that synthetic fertilezer bullsh*t already in it... just 100% pure, safe, organic soil. I already have organic fertilizer, I got the Espoma Plant-tone organic all purpose plant food. Please help me, all this research and **** is exhausting and I'm tired of being fooled by these companies false statements. I just want to grow organic leafy greens! >.<

Enzoo

I am very frustrated with your declaration since here in our Nation most of them has efficiently grown natural vegetables using Cocopeat, Vermi compost and so on. This is an easiest method to grow anywhere either on roof or in homes.
I will write soon some articles using this Cocopeat and other natural soils.

It depends on what you have looked at as being organic, I've seen plenty that are pre-made and are actually organic, but it may depend on what your specific criteria are and if you are looking for organic or just any pre-made soil options.

Most of the outside soils or compost is not organic, they mix something and make cheaper to sell them in market. Their are lot of methods to make organic soil at home, but you need time and space for all these things. Once you are on the way will be easier in life as you go on.
I wished to start again once I had some space for storing the kitchen waste.