Parts are dry??

I have done drip irrigation. But my problem is, it irrigates only the part where the dripper is . So the other parts are dry . Is that ok?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It is good that your installation doesnt leaks. If you want to drip water in more areas then attach drippers where you need water.

How many drippwers you installed and how many are dripping?

Your question is too dumb without an image, I would request you to post a photo here so someone can help you. The water should drip at drippers only and not in any other areas as this is called Drip Irrigation.

Better to post a photo of your setup so people can guide you in the right way. I would suggest capture a video and its parts so wanna see how you made your Garden.

Your question is too dumb without an image
Just so that you are aware, I do not think that "dumb" is the word that you were looking for. "Dumb" is an insulting word that means the same as "stupid." You may have meant "unclear." Just wanted to make sure that you didn't accidentally offend somebody.

Just so that you are aware, I do not think that "dumb" is the word that you were looking for. "Dumb" is an insulting word that means the same as "stupid." You may have meant "unclear." Just wanted to make sure that you didn't accidentally offend somebody.
I am not insulting, but the question looks very far to understanding. We all are here to learn from each other so one should understand what they want.
Please let me know what was the person asking for help?

ZandraJoi

I have done drip irrigation. But my problem is, it irrigates only the part where the dripper is . So the other parts are dry . Is that ok?
As long as it's getting to the roots, that's the main thing but if you find the water is seeping away, you may have to move the dripper. Would that be possible? Or even water manually the parts that are staying dry.

I don't think the person is saying wrong, but many had problem regarding Irrigation systems as they work and don't work later.
My suggestion is why don't you install another system if you are not satisfied.