Outside compost box or build it?

just started our own veggie garden for the first time and are so excited to see how it does. Wondering did you buy your outside compost box or build it?

I live in the woods. Our compost bin consists of throwing it out into those woods. Every so often we turn the pile. We let other creatures have a go at it first.
Thats awsome, but here we don't have much space so using compost bin and I bought this from online Trust basket store for a higher price. I learnt from Videos and could have saved money than buying it.
@Annies
You could have made it by yourself than buying or visit a hardware shop to prepare one for you.

ZandraJoi

Thats awsome, but here we don't have much space so using compost bin and I bought this from online Trust basket store for a higher price. I learnt from Videos and could have saved money than buying it.
@Annies
You could have made it by yourself than buying or visit a hardware shop to prepare one for you.
Yeah, we are fortunate to have land for this. Others have to get creative if they want to compost. Have you thought of building compost bins for others? If you have the knack lol I'm sure people would buy them up.