One way Misting Nozzle

How many of you have this type of Misting nozzle and did anyone installed them in your garden or farms? I have planned to buy a kit for my small garden during this summer for cooling plants. I still didnt yet got a motor pump which should provide more pressure.
Does somebody suggest me the best kit online.

Attachments

I have searched for you and found most of the isting nozzles are defective due to non testing them, therefore I request you to buy and see the products from offline shops. At online once you bought cannot be returned due to shipping charges.

Attachments

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have searched for you and found most of the misting nozzles are defective due to non testing them, therefore I request you to buy and see the products from offline shops. At online once you bought cannot be returned due to shipping charges.
Thanks for your review, if this is the reason, then I would consider to look producing our own misting nozzles in the coming days.
I too seen in some video comments that these misting nozzles didn't worked for them at all.
I see 2 were good in out of 10 or 20 nozzles.

@admin
Please let me know once these nozzles are available for us so I can buy few of them for my terrace plants. These nozzles have great effect on plants so we all need them.

Thanks for your review, if this is the reason, then I would consider to look producing our own misting nozzles in the coming days.
I too seen in some video comments that these misting nozzles didn't worked for them at all.
LOL
Why do people sell such shit products to make money for their livelihood. This is a way of cheating poor customers online and i am one of them as got cheated in the past.
I hope your misting nozzles will be good enough to beat other sellers.

I hope to see them here soon as lost confidence on Amazon too because of poor support and fake selllers.

ZandraJoi

I was never fond of misting. But it has to do with the type of plant as well. I prefer soaker hoses as the water gets to the roots versus being evaporated & even perhaps burning the plants.
For those who like misting, have you found a suitable one yet?