New gardener mistakes

ZandraJoi

https://www.birdsandblooms.com/gardening/gardening-basics/new-gardener-mistakes

If links are not acceptable here, I apologize! I see some articles & figure they'd make a great conversation piece. For this one, it talks of mistakes beginners make in gardening. What are some you have made? What have you learned from it?
I tend to not thin my seedlings too well. I have a heavy hand with planting seeds & then have a hard time pulling up extras. For some, I have tried transplanting but they get too stunned.

That's a good list, thanks for sharing. :)

I would add that another common mistake is that you don't have enough variety in your plants. When you plan your garden, make sure that you choose a good variety of plants that bloom during different periods of the year so that your garden will look great during all spring and summer.

That's a good list, thanks for sharing. :)

I would add that another common mistake is that you don't have enough variety in your plants. When you plan your garden, make sure that you choose a good variety of plants that bloom during different periods of the year so that your garden will look great during all spring and summer.
This is also a great idea, but you can consoder planting them afterwards since we are unable to do all the work at a time. The newer and old gardeners always do different mistakes in gardening and their is no one perfect in this world.