Let nature take care of lawn

I wasn't aware of how dry our summer had been and I know we had grub problems so when I saw the circle spots in our yard I panicked. I used the right stuff and then decided to get some grass seed to replenish those areas but waited a couple weeks. I'm glad I did because we got rain for a few days and the grass just took care of itself and turned green in those dead spots! Amazing!

I think you are lucky to have rain in the end for regrowth of grass. Here Rain is not happening on time and Sun will not rising regularly in winter or rainy seasons. It's nice to hear that your grass has regrown and you were happy from it.

Yep, it's super green outside now from all the rain we kept getting. I'm glad I was able to return the grass seed and not have to use it or waste time watering it with the sprinkler. We have 1 acre of land and moving the sprinkler around is no fun.

1 Acre is a big land, so we often need assistants to repair our lawn or watering the grass. I am hearing that your problem solved by rain. Here in most time we have to use sprinkler for watering the grass in order to keep it alive.

ZandraJoi

I wasn't aware of how dry our summer had been and I know we had grub problems so when I saw the circle spots in our yard I panicked. I used the right stuff and then decided to get some grass seed to replenish those areas but waited a couple weeks. I'm glad I did because we got rain for a few days and the grass just took care of itself and turned green in those dead spots! Amazing!
I had found that can happen quite often. Humans just need to let nature literally take its course. & if nature doesn't heal, then something else is wrong that needs to be addressed. Glad it all worked out for you!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It's great to hear that the rain was able to revive your lawn! It's not uncommon for lawns to experience stress during dry summers, and grub problems can also lead to dead spots in the grass. In these cases, replenishing the grass with seed can be a good solution, especially when followed by adequate moisture and care.

Nature can be amazing and it's always a good idea to give it a chance to work its magic when possible. Taking a step back and waiting for the right conditions can sometimes lead to surprising and positive results.