JoyFreak here!

Hello,

So here is a little about me.. I run my own gaming discussion board. I ran into this site/forum a while back and liked the look and feel of it so decided to register and be part of the community! I am currently in my final year studying Criminology and Forensic science. I have interests in gaming, computing and developing. If you would like to know more please feel free to ask.

Many thanks!

It's very nice to hear about biography and studies.
My kids are a big fan of PUBG but me no way. I used to play Vicecity in the past. Welcome here and am looking to join your community too.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

So here is a little about me.. I run my own gaming discussion board. I ran into this site/forum a while back and liked the look and feel of it so decided to register and be part of the community! I am currently in my final year studying Criminology and Forensic science. I have interests in gaming, computing and developing. If you would like to know more please feel free to ask.

Many thanks!
Welcome to the Dripworld community, Hope you enjoy your staye here for a while, nice to hear about your graduation in science.