Is there any automated flower irrigating program available in Indian.?

I strategy to go on a holiday for 12-15 times but I have many vegetation in my terrace that I am involved about. We aren't too okay with the believed of moving so many vegetation to neighbors or family members, or providing the important factors to the bai, etc. So looking for a program instead so that we don't have to count on others.

david

Administrator
We have been thought to release our Drip Irrigation system for Indians, but there was no timer or a supplier is not providing for the less cost. However we are still looking to process the store soon. Hope you will get all the items for Irrigation.

Switch your plants into self irrigating containers. They keep the water in a base tank and pull up as much as they need. You can get them at Wal-mart.

david

Administrator
Arbineten
That will lasts for only hours or 2 days, since the bottle can hold 5 litres depending on the bottle size. So the on poster requires remote Irrigation system or with daily timer.

Thanks for your help also.

uttam

I suggest you to use remote Irrigation or timer with Irrigation system that works when you are on vacation. If you want links, then please let me know so I can paste them here.

david

Administrator
I will be writing a blog post today on maintaining plants when we are outside of the house. This is good to know how can we control plants even we are not at home.

Go with timer as it really help in solving automation and keep in touch with plants always. If it is for so many days, then you have to look for a person or use wireless controller.

I woud suggest use a Frontier timer from here https://www.dripworld.com/store/product/multipurpose-programmable-timer/ that could solve your problems.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Automation can be done with a timer switch or else you have to choose water spikes or a tanker for a smaller time. The best method is only use with timer as it has a lot of functions that could solve anyone's problem.

I will be writing a blog post today on maintaining plants when we are outside of the house. This is good to know how can we control plants even we are not at home.
Its better to make a video too so people can understand easily in both ways. This thead is older, but still we are waiting for your guidence too.

Their is no store yet and no products as I am tired from online junkers who doesnt ssell right product for Gardeners. I wish to have an automated watering system for different plants in different timings.

I have seen and heard from grdening groups that timer is the most valuable instrument for setting up water to the plants. I have not yet done as I am getting new pots in the next month. I too understand the major problem for watering to them in timely manner. We all have to do household works and chores, etc so need to save time.

ZandraJoi

Another idea people can try is get together with your friends & neighbors. Others may want something like this as well & the saying, Two heads are better than one :) I'm sure somebody could come up with a solution & even have recommendations for online retailers that sell good products.