What did you done in your garden today?

We all work in our garden daily, but we have different story everyday so can you mention how you spent your day in the garden?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I had tilled the soil and placed a Mango in that pot, but I am not in the hope of gettinga plant, then a tree since Hybrid or Nurseries are good to keep in home.

We just recently tilled ours. We've got so much rain here lately that it has been hard to do anything.

Growing tomatoes and greens inside to transplant soon.

Today I lost 2 of the plants as somebody robbing my garden which doesn't had a fence. I have brought bilva plants for planting them so looking to move into a big pots.

@Nomad Taiwan plants are excellent as I heard, but don't know in your area. Please post a picture of your dwarf plant since here most started importing plants and reselling them too.

ZandraJoi

It's Fall here in Midwest USA. We are done with the flowers & garden now. Although I do have some flowers like sweet alyssum that still bloom even after we have snow on the ground.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have started to plant some of the plants like Mint and Spinach, but my condition is to keep these plants more time than a shorter days. Gardening was one of the most hard as we need to do other chores in house and for family too.

I finished off pulling out all the weeds in my back garden manually, i dont believe in chemicals and feel manually will get job done unless i can find a quicker way to keep them at bay.