HydraFlex Draper from John Deere

This is latest technology Draper Platform 745FD machine from John Deere company , that makes farmers to free from various thing like cutting dried plants and removing from the landscape, etc.

Features :

• Industry-exclusive HydraFlex™ technology
  • 45-foot operating width
  • Increased side draper belt wear life
  • Smoother feeding in bushy crops with the optional 18" top crop auger
Increased peroformance than older machines and increased in Versatility.

When in the field for removing plants. Keep the efficiency you anticipate in on-ground reducing while making use of designed new functions to create growing plants like canola better than ever before.

This is brilliant machine, but never seen with my eyes in India also I visit farm rarerly. I think some people uses this machine for speed up the process of cutting and removing grains from the plants.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing this machine here @ramesh I would like to see even more machines in this community, please keep posting on.
I would love to have such machine with me, but it will never happen because it is too big for large acres farm.

Excellent machine; I wish to have one if my farm is bigger. This is a big machine that can do big jobs easily for farmers. John Deere machines are the best in the world.

ZandraJoi

Where I grew up & where my parents still live, there are farms all around. While we had acreage, we didn't farm it but the farm down the street used the land. So I grew up seeing big machines & being around them.