How to make organic weed killer at home?

I am looking to make Organic liquid type weed killer so is their any medicine to kill all those weeds? Manual method makes me fuzzy so I wish to utilize my free time.

Last edited:
I myself remove with hands and threw out of the garden than making any weed killers. The best one I can say is Vinegar, Epsom Salt and Soap water can be used to kill weeds on sunny day.

ZandraJoi

I am looking to make Organic liquid type weed killer so is their any medicine to kill all those weeds? Manual method makes me fuzzy so I wish to utilize my free time.
I'm like @srinivas & have removed manually. Another option if it's feasible is to get chickens or other fowl that would naturally pick off the insects.
I've used Castile liquid soap with Neem oil with success. I've also sprinkled Neem powder around plants. I also use it to rub in my pets fur as well lol If they are not flying insects like ants, Diatomaceous Earth works great. Sprinkle a nice circle around the plants. Downside is, it has to be kept dry so have to reapply it. Note: This is not the Diatomaceous Earth found in pools. It's made from fossilized remains of diatoms.

I'm like @srinivas & have removed manually. Another option if it's feasible is to get chickens or other fowl that would naturally pick off the insects.
I've used Castile liquid soap with Neem oil with success. I've also sprinkled Neem powder around plants. I also use it to rub in my pets fur as well lol If they are not flying insects like ants, Diatomaceous Earth works great. Sprinkle a nice circle around the plants. Downside is, it has to be kept dry so have to reapply it. Note: This is not the Diatomaceous Earth found in pools. It's made from fossilized remains of diatoms.
Ive had hens, but they spoil plants so kept them away also do they are harmful for our plants? You have lots of experience and here I am thinking to remove only unwanted plants that are growing again and again.
There are no insects also they can be removed easily. Thanks for your advice.

ZandraJoi

Ive had hens, but they spoil plants so kept them away also do they are harmful for our plants? You have lots of experience and here I am thinking to remove only unwanted plants that are growing again and again.
There are no insects also they can be removed easily. Thanks for your advice.
Most fowl are not harmful to the plants per se but some can get quite rowdy & trample where they shouldn't go. Guinea Fowl are known to be less destructive.
There are some things I won't grow because it's too cumbersome. i.e. squash & zucchini. While I have had success in treating insects, it was a lot of work. So sometimes we have to decide if we want all that work or to just scrap that idea & do something else. I personally go for easier to care for plants & flowers. There are some veggies that are naturally resistant more than others- beets, carrots, rhubarb are quite hardy.