Which type of grass is best for kids to play on?

Not all grasses are the same and not all can be grown in some areas where we might live. But which are the sturdier types of grasses that can be grown that can endure kids playing on it? I remember doing kartwheels and summersaults on the neighbor's lawn and causing bald spots to form. We were just told to move to another area of the lawn then.

It's better to know before we investing time in Lawn for Growing the right grass for our kids and pets. Kentucky Bluegrass. Cool season grasses do best in most temperatures. Grass helps to humans in lot of ways as it keep healthy all the time.
For playing on Grass I suggest Bermuda Grass and Zoysia Grass as both are enough for warm in cold seasons

Do you think Kentucky grass is good for kids? I have never studied much things about grass and thought few times they were ready made plastic grass which is like showcase.
Can you post some grass images if you have.

When I was kid thinking why some gardens have soft grass while others have different type. I never knew there are more kinds of Grasses far and wide. I have heard some beneficial things about Kentucky Grass in my neighborhood, do all of you think it is from Kentucky US ?

Does this grass is effectively developed in our garden areas?

I would suggest you to chose Kentucky grass because it is so much soft and the feet will become smoother on the grass. I think we need to post an image of Kentucky grass here so people can easily understand see it .

ZandraJoi

We were the same way. We just played on the grass & while it didn't look the greatest, my parents weren't too worried about it. I do agree however on Kentucky Blue Grass. It seems to be the most durable.