How much difference in solar panel outcome is normal?

My PV system comprises of 2 categories of PV sections (13 Silevo 305W and 11 Panasonic 325W panels). Although my system used to be set up nearly 2 yrs ago, I have completely been tracking outcome for 2 months. On the very 1st complete day of tracking, I saw important cutting at 5 Kw even even though my inverter used to be an SE6000A. After about a One week, SE made the decision that my inverter used to be set at a most of 5 rather than 6 Kw and they continuous the establishing. However, at some time of that One week and due to the reality then I have only situated very brief time periods of cutting (at 6 kw) by looking at pvoutput.com charts for volts leaps.

When I analyze the collective production of each set of sections, it comes out near to the 325/305 rate (1.1 vs genuine 1.2). However I see a affordable quantity of difference in complete outcome within every set of sections, see connected computer file. In the Panasonic set, the best possible producing board was 115.1 KWh vs 94.7 KWh for the smallest. Is this quantity of difference in outcome normal? I categorized sections via maximum outcome at the top.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I think you are referring to this image, but quiet hard to understandable our question. [img=420x300]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/From_a_solar_cell_to_a_PV_system.svg[/img]