How does weeds spread?

john1

Does anybody how do this weeds spread in your lawn From where does these weeds will come into the Garden?
Any ideas on this tio stop population

Mogra

The seeds of the weed plants are carried around by the wind. It's hard to stop them completely, by you can reduce the weeds by keeping the area around your garden clean (if there is a chance to do so, of course).

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I am sorry for late reply, anyway I would reply here for getting rid of weeds from plants. You need to place the plant or plants away that are affected and use some medicine to kill these weeds. The earliest you clean, more easier to restore your plants health else they may die.
I wil look some of the medicines for these weeds in the coming days to put in our store. Can you post an image of your plant that affected from weeds.

Mogra

At the moment our plants are not affected, because we've just started gardening after a winter break in Ukraine, but very soon they will proliferate, I'm sure.

@Mogra
It is nice to hear about your experience in gardening than me, however I too tried in these weeds removal, but it takes some time from us. As per the OP please use your time to remove them or hire someone who can maintain it in removing Weeds.

I remove manually those weeds since my garden is small to maintain, but I am looking some solution so it can solve for the future weeds. I dont want to use any pesticide or even organic killer.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I remove manually those weeds since my garden is small to maintain, but I am looking some solution so it can solve for the future weeds. I don't want to use any pesticide or even organic killer.
Manual is one of the best method and it takes time too however we have to see an easiest way to work for long areas.

@john1
I have forgot to mention that these weeds come from seeds that are falled earlier so they grow again and again. I would say you can stop them by removing and throwing away. One more thing birds can carry some plants and they threw seeds etc in your garden too.
I cant suggest a pesticide to kill because these may effect your good plants too.

The most effective way is to pull weeds by hand. If you do not pull up the roots, they will just regrow. It is tedious and takes time, but it is the most effective way to do it.

The most effective way is to pull weeds by hand. If you do not pull up the roots, they will just regrow. It is tedious and takes time, but it is the most effective way to do it.
Yeah this is the best method also should remove those weeds when they are very small because the can give problems to the side plants while pulling them out.
I am always cleaning when they are small, but was searching somthing that can help for along time.

ZandraJoi

Manual pulling is the way to go.
Another way to look at it is if you can just let it go. We have dandelions, which are weeds. But we just let them grow. My husband mows so it keeps them down in the yard but the outer areas of our acreage, they are a flower which benefit many creatures & insects.
But, we also live in a 4-season environment. By fall, all the weeds become dormant so we don't have to deal with them all year long or where they get to the point of being too invasive.