Homemade Greenhouse - Yes or no?

Those common greenhouses look rather expensive, so I was wondering about a homemade alternative.  OK, what would you build it with?  Would it be cheap? Would it be cheaper and/or higher quality than commercial stuff?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I would suggest you to build your own greenhouse as in US the prices is too high and even in other places. Small Greenhouses can be built by yourself and big greenhouses need labourers. We have some tools that will be used for making a green house like elbow, T, Four joints, five joints etc.

Building Greenhouse is the best and it will come for a long time as long as it can.

DIY Greenhouses are costly in most of the regions, but if you get some of the components, then you could easily build them. There are lot of tutorials in building a Green house, try them out, if you need any further help post here.

All these Garden greenhouses are DIY only, but if you want to develop more than one just buy one and determine what elements are used, find them in market for cheap. I suggest you to check regularly in the market and time is precious than money.

In the summertime, cars can get pretty hot inside. I was wondering if the glass on them had some greenhouse quality to them. Any clue?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I think it is better to use a shed instead of Greenhouse because it will keep cool to your car. A greenhouse is for plants only where plants get normal temperature of sunlight like under shady tree.