Hanging Pot Extension Hook

What is the cost of S type hooked hanging pot supporter? I need including length and size of thickness rod so we can discuss for a large quantity as supplier.
s hookL.jpg

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Its 16 inch long and for 2 pieces it is 180 rupees on Amazon. I will update the thickness of the rod too.
Width 6 cm
Height 40 cm
Weight 160 g

ZandraJoi

You can always look on other sites. Ebay has some good items. Even Facebook marketplace or the like. If you know they may be in some stores, look online. Sometimes they don't sell them in store but will have them available online. Or vice versa.

The name of material is not included, butonce I bought plant support stand from alocal store was less compared to online price. I have seen Offline shops are best in buying gardening resources than online.

I too bought most of them offline for cheap, but one thing is that we can check the item according to our need, but online cannot and buyin Timer or electronis online is the best and cheapest prices.

The thickness of the rod is 5cms so it can easily attached to any hanging pots. The price may vary, but this will go around 30 to 50 rupees per each. Try local shops nearby you, but I had bad experience with local shops here.