Growing Grass

You can grow grass anywhere even on the terrace, but which type of grass you need to grow? Just posting 2 words post is not enough to understand in this world.

Grass looks nice, but I feel that it is better to allow native plants to grow. It is better for the ecosystem. Lawns are killing native species and insects.

ZandraJoi

I see you have lot of Acres, but we only get some part of land here since our Government doesn't provide much funds to buy land or do Farming.
That's too bad! Land can be expensive or cheap here. We wanted to live closer to my parents but land is scarce down that way & then it's more expensive than up here.

Were you able to get the help you needed since this is several years old? Grass can be quite easy to grow.
Yes, its long back and lost the description, but I was looking to grow grass in my balcony to keep clean and green. I was afraid about insects and worms that can bite us from growing grass.
Do you have any idea to grow grass in ablcony for our feets?

ZandraJoi

Yes, its long back and lost the description, but I was looking to grow grass in my balcony to keep clean and green. I was afraid about insects and worms that can bite us from growing grass.
Do you have any idea to grow grass in ablcony for our feets?
We don't have a balcony but I did find this article: Grass on a balcony Now, this is a small section. You want the WHOLE balcony covered?