Growing Ginseng

In my home of Tennessee, USA - ginseng is in high demand, but it seems to only be for the wild stuff.  Anyway, I was wondering if there was any demand for the tame type.  I mean, is it something that could be profitable grown?  How would you do it?

I think it is demand in every country, but haven't heard till today. Searching in Google got too many answers that was usually used for men.
Jayson How long did it gown in your home? how much cost it is presently?

greencorner said:
I think it is demand in every country, but haven't heard till today. Searching in Google got too many answers that was usually used for men.
Jayson How long did it gown in your home? how much cost it is presently?
I don't grow any in my home, but people (we have allowed to search) have found it in the mountain behind my mom's house.  Anyway, I don't think we should give it away so easily, lol.

I don't grow any in my home, but people (we have allowed to search) have found it in the mountain behind my mom's house. Anyway, I don't think we should give it away so easily, lol.
Yes, here too, but thought you may be growing although reading on net found they are most important for men and sex problems, healthy diet,
I think it is excellent to have every men in their homes for a longer life.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
In my home of Tennessee, USA - ginseng is in high demand, but it seems to only be for the wild stuff. Anyway, I was wondering if there was any demand for the tame type. I mean, is it something that could be profitable grown? How would you do it?
Ginseng is the highest demand and even the price is too high, but yield cannot be occurred. I think it can be grown in some northern areas here or in forest.

Ginseng will solve so many health issues like stamina, stress reducing, memory and stimulate immune function.

How does wild Ginseng keep growing if it poisons its on dirt its growing from.!!
Ginseng is poisonous for cats and dogs not for humans, please research it well before you use. Wild Ginseng grows in hill stations so we don't need to worry and chinese people sells them globally for lowest prices, but I suspect they have poor type like their electronic products.