Good Dayzon!

enzoo

Hi there my name is Denzon I'm 19 years old and I live in the Philippines. I'm a very easy person to get along with, and I like to make new friends with new people, I have been joining forums for a few years now, and I can get very addicted to them.

I'm a forum owner. I enjoy running forums, and designing websites.

I'm a huge Anime fan, and have been all of my life. My favourite Anime series are: Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and of course One Piece.

I am an SK Kagawad in our community. I am also a Special Project Assistant in the Marketing Department of a well-known Columbarium in Pasay City, if you know the church of St. Therese and I am very happy with my job. My busiest periods are October (Feast of St. Therese) and November (All Saint's Day). My work includes communication with the Armed Forces of the Philippines, since our partner diocese is the Military Ordinariate of the Philippines. So yes, a 19 years old guy can access with the AFP especially with the Philippine Air Force. I can give command to a helicopter of PAF every feast day but of course not to bomb a place but to drop petals of roses for the celebration. xD

I like all types of music, but I hate really heavy metal, you know, the screamo sort of rubbish, I also hate rap as well. I like: Celine Dion, Jesse McCartney, Michael Jackson and Jon Bon Jovi mainly, but I do like a few others.

In my spare time I like to write essays and novels. But I haven't yet to finish a set of novel. My bad.

I'm also active in promoting humanitarian advocacy and international friendship.

Oh and I guess like to use emotions a lot, but I will try and cut them down if you want me too, don't want to cause any annoyance for anyone. Anyway, I guess that should be enough about me, if you want to know more, feel free to ask.

Anyway, I look forward to making some new friends while I'm here.

david

Administrator
Hi Denzon
Welcome to the agriculture forums, nice to see you here and I had friend from philipiness whose name is nabaza and he is reputable member in most forums. He is one of my friend and met him through online.
I too like to make friends from world wide.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have missed your thread anyway ill ask you to return and post here since you are one of quiet member here.