Gardening Goals Winter 2022

What are your goals in this winter season and how you maintain it? I have my own goals, but don't know due to more cool temperature for coming true.
I want to plant tomato plants as much as I can along with spinach, mint and beans.

ZandraJoi

Some people build a greenhouse. Have you thought of that @shilparamam ? I wouldn't mind having one but I dislike the cold & I really don't want to be outside anymore than I have to be lol
My goals are just planning what I want to do come springtime.

Some people build a greenhouse. Have you thought of that @shilparamam ? I wouldn't mind having one but I dislike the cold & I really don't want to be outside anymore than I have to be lol
My goals are just planning what I want to do come springtime.
i understand many people works in during summer, but what can be done by sitting at home. I have thought about Greenhouse, but the cost and expenditure is too high. I always interested to use greenhouse as they keep fresh and away from insects attack.

My goal is to plant some tomatoes and mint to spread all over since I can't work more in winter. Its too much cold at this time, but still looking something to grow.