favorite plants

david

Administrator
My favorite plants are tomatoes and they easy for harvesting anywhere even in the houses.

Mogra

My favorite plants to grow are all flowering plants. Daffodils, tulips and snowdrops are a pleasure to see in spring. Roses are a special treat, but they require quite a lot of work. Flowering bushes and shrubs are fantastic as well - jasmine, for example.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Favorite is Red Rose as it looks more beautiful and most girls get attracted with it.One of the best rose was a big flower that has planted few years back in my home, presently not available to post pictures here.

Mogra

He he, don't think most girls are attracted to a red rose. Actually, they find it too cliche and overused :) So being a bit more inventive won't hurt :)
But yes, I agree, red roses are extremely beautiful. But so are yellow, white, pink and so many more varieties.
Hope we'll be allowed to post photos here - I have lots of pictures.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
[quote="Mogra" pid='4459' dateline='1460353851']
He he, don't think most girls are attracted to a red rose. Actually, they find it too cliche and overused :) So being a bit more inventive won't hurt :)
But yes, I agree, red roses are extremely beautiful. But so are yellow, white, pink and so many more varieties.
Hope we'll be allowed to post photos here - I have lots of pictures.
[/quote]

I have seen most girls were attracted, anyway yellow is also looks great. Yeah anyone allowed to post pictures, please post your plants and flowers.

I would want to grow exotic plants I like eating. In that case, it would be cool to grow mushrooms and jalapenos. Who has tried that?

Anyway, it would also be cool to grow houseplants for inside - because it increases oxygen.