How to control bugs using organic method?

ZandraJoi

How to control bugs using organic method?
It depends on the plant & type of bugs as well. i.e. squash bugs, I had good success with Neem oil & castile soap mixture. But we were also diligent in hand picking off bugs. Crop rotation is vital. Having healthy soil to begin with.
Do you have any plants or bugs in specific?

It depends on the plant & type of bugs as well. i.e. squash bugs, I had good success with Neem oil & castile soap mixture. But we were also diligent in hand picking off bugs. Crop rotation is vital. Having healthy soil to begin with.
Do you have any plants or bugs in specific?
I had fig plant and it is getting insects which are in Ash color also their is white insects too. I have cleaned myself with soap water, but still coming. i have to kill those insects as the plant leaves are struggling to grow. I will get a video or a photo to post here soon so its easier to understand.

ZandraJoi

I had fig plant and it is getting insects which are in Ash color also their is white insects too. I have cleaned myself with soap water, but still coming. i have to kill those insects as the plant leaves are struggling to grow. I will get a video or a photo to post here soon so its easier to understand.
That will be helpful! Then others can help you identify. Also post the area you live in. i.e. I'm in Michigan USA. We have different bugs here in different seasons than the southern states would.