Drone Sprayer

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I will also take a look in this projects, currently finishing which are pending since we all have to move into modern farming than olden days farming.

I totally recommend you to go with Drone sprayers which is more cost effective and easy to spray anywhere without disturbing plants or someone.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
@admin
Thanks for your suggestion will look over to the Drone sprayer, but is their any discount on these Drones?
I will lower the price for our members and give discount for the first buyers so they can review it here and how long it is stable. I am looking good drone motors so they can come last longer, but still haven't find any good deals.

I have small farm, but in the future i may buy big land so watching this thread for Drone Sprayers. It's nice to see people can save money, time, hard work etc using Drones.

Has anyone tried a drone sprayer yet? This seems like a cool way to water the lawn, especially if you want to take a day off.

My friend is using it more than 2 years and he is making a lot of profit from cultivation too. Drone spraying is the best method for killing insects and maintaining plants.