Drip irrigation for Terrace

I am looking to install drip Irrigation lines for my garden that is on terrace, can somebody suggest me where to buy and automate the system.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Please provide me more details of your plants and requirements, so I cna recommend our Drip Irrigation kit for you.
How many plants you have?
Do you want to automate for your plants?
What type of plants do you have? and how much big they have since child plants need Sprinkler system.

Thanks for your reply, I thought to use Hydroponics, but these gonna require some tension and lessons for me anyway I will Install Drip Irrigation
Currently I had 70 plants
all were vegetables and few of them are rose plants
Plants have been grown up so there are no small plants, but later may have more.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
You should use some water spikes as they can help and reduce the cost of drip irrigation, if you want automate your system then choose drip Irrigation only with a timer.

You should use some water spikes as they can help and reduce the cost of drip irrigation, if you want automate your system then choose drip Irrigation only with a timer.
I am not familiar with water spikes, however started to install Drip Irrigation and I beiieve a kit might better for me than getting all components from market.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
The link doesn't works and when will be the store open again? Do you have any automated drip irrigation kits now?
The store is currently offline and I am looking to open later once all the products finished. As for an automation kit their require some products to Finish. I have Timer 220 volts if you want let me know

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, but Ill wait for some more time to see your products here because it were interesting for us with a lot of varieties and usable easily.

I am also looking for terrace and balcony gardening with full automated watering system. It's better to post a video here so people can understand which is the best one to install when and where.

I am looking only for Balcony drip irrigation for hanging and base plant pots too.

You can purchase drip irrigation supplies and materials from several places, including:

1. Garden Centers: Many garden centers carry a wide range of irrigation supplies, including drip irrigation components, tubing, and emitters.
  2. Online Retailers: Websites like Amazon, DripWorks, and Irrigation Supply Outlet offer a large selection of drip irrigation components and systems, with many options for customization.
  3. Wholesale Suppliers: Wholesale suppliers like Netafim and Rain Bird can supply you with bulk quantities of drip irrigation components at lower prices.
For automating your drip irrigation system, there are several options available, including:

1. Timers: You can attach a timer to your faucet or hose bib to control the water flow and turn the system on and off automatically.
  2. Irrigation Controllers: These are more advanced systems that allow you to program the watering schedule, adjust the water flow, and monitor the system remotely. Brands like Rain Bird and Hunter offer these controllers.
  3. Smart Irrigation Controllers: These use weather data and soil moisture sensors to adjust the watering schedule based on real-time conditions. Brands like Rachio and Skydrop offer smart irrigation controllers.
It's recommended to choose a system that meets your specific needs, such as the size of your garden and the type of plants you have. It's also important to consider factors like ease of use, cost, and installation requirements before making a decision.

ZandraJoi

I am looking to install drip Irrigation lines for my garden that is on terrace, can somebody suggest me where to buy and automate the system.
How did this work out for you? There's some great tips in here & I have learned a lot myself. Did you find some good deals? What are you using them for?