Drip irrigation for Terrace

I am looking to install drip Irrigation lines for my garden that is on terrace, can somebody suggest me where to buy and automate the system.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
[quote="ramesh" pid='4439' dateline='1450435703']
I am looking to installed drip Irrigation lines for my garden that is on terrace, can somebody suggest me where to buy and automate the system.
[/quote]

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Please provide me more details of your plants and requirements, so I cna recommend our Drip Irrigation kit for you.
How many plants you have?
Do you want to automate for your plants?
What type of plants do you have? and how much big they have since child plants need Sprinkler system.

Thanks for your reply, I thought to use Hydroponics, but these gonna require some tension and lessons for me anyway I will Install Drip Irrigation
Currently I had 70 plants
all were vegetables and few of them are rose plants
Plants have been grown up so there are no small plants, but later may have more.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
You should use some water spikes as they can help and reduce the cost of drip irrigation, if you want automate your system then choose drip Irrigation only with a timer.

You should use some water spikes as they can help and reduce the cost of drip irrigation, if you want automate your system then choose drip Irrigation only with a timer.
I am not familiar with water spikes, however started to install Drip Irrigation and I beiieve a kit might better for me than getting all components from market.

We have these kits presently let me know how many plants you have so I can recommend the right kit.
https://www.dripworld.com/store/product-category/kits/
He already said that he had 70 plants approximately, but ?I suggest him to go with 100 plants kit that might be suitable for him.
@ramesh You should buy a Timer with 100 plants kit and a Screen Filter that will make you happier for automating the system.
If you need any other essential things please post here as I am free to assist you further.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
For 100 plants it's might be around 1300 into, but we use genuine raw material that will last long forever.