Do you trust regular pesticides?

Myself, I don't really trust them.  I think they cause cancer and all sorts of weird things.  Anyway, jokingly, it's not being weak - it's really evil stuff!  I mean, did you know about Agent Orange in Vietnam?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I trust Pesticides as they are medicines like for us, but at the moment people are making duplicate pesticides where the worms doesn't get kill or plants grow strong healthy.
Never heard about Agent Orange in Vietnam?

I would mostly use a weed based killer, but I don't think if I was ever going to eat the plant or use it in another means that I would not trust or use any pesticides.

Trusting is waste of time unless you have to test it by your own hands, although there duplicate pesticides in the market that caused a big loss to the farmers in the past. The Govt told they take extreme steps in the past, but failed themselves. Relieving on pesticides is commonly fault things.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I would mostly use a weed based killer, but I don't think if I was ever going to eat the plant or use it in another means that I would not trust or use any pesticides.
Pesticides always harmful to humans as it will bring dangerous diseases to us and most people stopped buying vegetables in the market. If a plant is got infected, then how would you control or reclaim the plant again?

ZandraJoi

I don't trust regular pesticides. Companies have to continually redo their formulas as the bugs get immune to them. Plus the plants start to suffer which causes the environment & its creatures to.