Best Soil Type for Alovera?

I've wanted to start growing Alovera for medical use for a while now but live in the UK. I've seen plenty of it when on holiday in Spain and wondered whether the UK soil would be the right type to support it's growth. Does anyone know whether it's possible?

david

Administrator
It can be possible anywhere to grow.most in countries people uses green houses which will help to grow this plants.Try using Cocopeat.Ill post some images of my Aloevera plant tomorrow now it is night.
Growing it is easy and you can even use normal soil under the sun.Let me know what is your problem.

david

Administrator
Here are my Alovera plant images you can even grow them in containers.

david

Administrator
Well I don't take care much on this alovera plant as it is on the roof so climbing everyday would be hard. Grass and weeds have been grown in the mean time anyway I had cleaned them. Here in India they can be grown easily.

Aloevera is a medicine plant and it can be grown easily in any type of soil without problems. If you are using manure and good type of fertilizers, then it wil boom much more in your garden.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have grown in normal soil without any problems and even their is no requirement of nutrients, maintenance too. I have grown in pots and land too without any problems. I used to eat this Aloevera long ago in order to keep healthy and avoid stress.