Screen Filter

Do you use Screen or Disk filter for your small Gardens? I am looking to use one of the screen filter, but still not yet getting which one to be used. any suggestion shall be greatly appreciated for me.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Try using 120 mesh screen filter which avoids drippers in clogging. These screen filters are available in the market so easy to buy and install them.

haelpew

yes @shiva that is the 120 mesh screen filter commonly used in all types of irrigation for small purposes. This filter also used for hose tanks in order to get clean water from bore well.

Still waiting for the reply or the product as I couldn't understand the original quality from online resources. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

haelpew

Still waiting for the reply or the product as I couldn't understand the original quality from online resources. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
These are basically imported from china so we are unable to find the real product, however they works for longer time. You can buy from Amazon or any other store that is good for you, hope this will help for you and their is no Guarantee or replacement for any product you bought online or offline.

I haven't used Screen filter, but seen on YouTube as it helps in removing dirt and clogging drippers. A screen filter must be for every gardener to protect from clogging also comes for longer duration.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks will be buying one for me. Can somebody recommend Me where to buy online.
You can buy on Amazon or Flipkart that would be great. I have seen a lot of people sell same product from a single manufacturer so my advice is buy one and see yourself. If you want to buy lowest price, then my recommendation is choose offline shops.

I haven't used Screen filter, but seen on YouTube as it helps in removing dirt and clogging drippers. A screen filter must be for every gardener to protect from clogging also comes for longer duration.
Watching on Youyube is an interesting and brings something new so I suggest you to install now and think later. I too watched a lot in the past, but community can really help me.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
These are basically imported from china so we are unable to find the real product, however they works for longer time. You can buy from Amazon or any other store that is good for you, hope this will help for you and their is no Guarantee or replacement for any product you bought online or offline.
We are processing it and soon will be available for selling in the market, if anyone need ! inch screen filter then contact to me.