Community Garden

ZandraJoi

Have any of you participated in a Community Garden? Do you have one you volunteer at? If so, what is it for? What do you plant? How big is it? Feel free to share as many details & even pictures if you want.
We live rural but nobody has a Community Garden around here. You mostly see them in cities or at least suburbs.
If you don't volunteer, have you considered encouraging other members of your community to start one?

I have never heard this Community Garden, but one thing is we don't get much time to particpate in other works. People here are not interested in doing such things, but school kids particpate to plant trees on Government orders.

I did a search in Google and found that it is only available in America or invented it.

ZandraJoi

I have never heard this Community Garden, but one thing is we don't get much time to particpate in other works. People here are not interested in doing such things, but school kids particpate to plant trees on Government orders.

I did a search in Google and found that it is only available in America or invented it.
Interesting! I would have thought it would be all over the world. They aren't that popular; we don't have any around here but I'm hoping it changes as it helps people be social & to grow a garden when they wouldn't have the time nor land at their own home.

Community gardens are spaces where individuals or groups can come together to grow plants and vegetables, often in shared plots. They are often available for public use and can be a great way to get involved in gardening, meet new people, and grow fresh produce.

Here most people are misery so they cant share with others and we have to grow our own food.

ZandraJoi

Community gardens are spaces where individuals or groups can come together to grow plants and vegetables, often in shared plots. They are often available for public use and can be a great way to get involved in gardening, meet new people, and grow fresh produce.

Here most people are misery so they cant share with others and we have to grow our own food.
That is quite sad! I don't see them too often & really wish more people would do something like this. It would help bring a community together & I believe help with crime, especially from the younger generation when they are bored.

That is quite sad! I don't see them too often & really wish more people would do something like this. It would help bring a community together & I believe help with crime, especially from the younger generation when they are bored.
Yes, of course, but these people never learn, and they want to rule as they wish. I think community gardens should be offered by the government, but here they do nothing except eat people's money.