Cheapest method of drip irrigation

I have came across to this board by searching in Google. I know how Irrigation is important for plants, but want to be in cheapest method. Is their anyway to build cheap drip irrigation system?

david

Administrator
For what purpose you need? Can you elaborate in full details including time,plants which need to be Irrigated. I can help you in anyway for Irrigation.

david

Administrator
Do you have a tank on our roof or can you able to place a tank on your roof?. Drip Irrigation is suitable for rose garden and it help to grow green. I had wrote an article using a water can drip Irrigation, but it provides for only one plant.

Yes I had a water tank on our building also we can able to place even more tanks, but I planned to place seperate tank for my Garden. Ive seen using small water pumps too. Let me know if you need any more answers from me.

david

Administrator
If you have water tank then there would not be a big problem. Use a 12 or 16mm pipe and surround it around the plants in your garden. Make necessary adjustments so it will be easily get water for the plants.
Use stakes and mini sprinklers or spray jets where you want to grow plants like Grass. In the end use a water timer and Solenoid valve. Make sure You should build the system in Good way. I will post here the items you needed for this.

david

Administrator
It is not mandatory for large tanks, just we need to remember how many plants we have and how much they need. Some people wants to go outside so they might consider for Large tanks.

enzoo

You can easily design your own dripper irrigation system to gently water delicate plants and flowers without damaging them with a flower garden watering kit.

I know you can get one at the Sprinkler System Store. It's a one-time cost of 30 bucks! I'll leave a link to it.

http://www.sprinklersystemstore.com/p-737-orbit-drip-irrigation-flower-garden-watering-system-kit.aspx

david

Administrator
We are here one of the top company for producing Drip Irrigation products, however we are looking to start Pvt LTD company soon, Anyway I suggest to you the above link so you must enjoy with that kit.
Let me know if you are not satisfied with the above site or the kits.