Can I grow indoor plant in my balcony?

I've just started gardening in my balcony which is west facing so direct sunlight comes 12 pm to 7 pm, please suggest me how can I grow indoor plant in my balcony?

i have had family members grow plants on their balcony, as long as there's enough sunlight throughout the day they will grow but extra care needs to be taken my family told me to ensure they are well looked after.

i have had family members grow plants on their balcony, as long as there's enough sunlight throughout the day they will grow but extra care needs to be taken my family told me to ensure they are well looked after.
An indoor plant doesn't require sunlight and air as they themselves gives us oxygen to us. These indoor plants are kept inside the building even in sleeping halls or dining rooms.

As for the OP, you can move wherever you want, but you haven't mentioned which plant it is, since Betel plant loves to grow in shade.

Yes, you will just need to find the right plant. Does it get a good amount of sunlight? There are still some options if you do not get much sunlight there.