Built Barrier, Client Won't Pay?

uttam

My new scenarion in this kind of situation: I did a job for a client. Conditions was this: $750 down payment to begin the job. $790 transaction after setting up sprinklers and trimming tree's. Last transaction of $850 compensated after realization barrier + transaction for all components. The client said my craftsmanship is amazing, has no issue at all with my perform, very pleased. However, she says the ultimate transaction of $850 will be compensated upon beginning of the next job (which there is no next job, and this is not mentioned in the contract) and she will not pay for components of the barrier.

david

Administrator
Mr uttam
I understood your real problem, but this is a very risky work where we have to look until the client provides money. I suggest you to meet a local people or someone who can help to recover money.
Never do such type of works until they pay money, also collect the money once you are finishing the work.

I have thought to do like this for one of client, but they asked more money for filing a case. However I thought to removing fencing from them later, but they had paid me when I forced with the police support.